Affiliate Programs are referral programs in which a company or a business rewards its affiliates for each visitor or customer brought by the affiliate’s own marketing efforts (website, blog, social networks).
If you have a blog or a website in a certain niche, then affiliate programs in your particular niche could be the right solution to make money with your blog.
But what if you are completely new to the blogging thing? The more you research the crazier all this sounds to you and the greater the fear to start. The amount of information about blogging and how to make money online is overwhelming and you can easily get confused and mislead. This is when Wealthy Affiliate comes in handy.
Wealthy Affiliate is a training platform founded in 2005 by two online marketers Carson and Kyle and it became the number one platform for creating and growing a successful online business.
Wealthy Affiliate is also a huge online community, with over 800.000 members, who interact with one another and offer guidance and support.
If you are a beginner and want to learn how to build a business online, then Wealthy Affiliate is the right choice for you.
Let’s see what this program offers:
- Free sign up and free membership (there is also a Premium membership, that you can join for ever more benefits or you could still build an online business using your free starter membership, no strings attached).
- 2 Free Easy-to-Build Websites along with free hosting (you will also be guided through the whole process).
- Instant access to over 500 training modules.
- Video training, Step-by-step Tutorials and Courses.
- Live & Interactive Help from owners and expert members.
- Spam-free environment.
Who is this program for?
- Anyone who wants to make some extra money.
- People who want to turn their hobbies into additional income.
- Students who want to make money to help them pay for their tuition.
- Stay at home moms who have some free time and are willing to spend it in front of the computer.
- Retired people who want to supplement their retirement income.
- Business owners, local marketers and online merchants who want to get more visibility online.
- People who are tired of the 9-5 job and want to start their own business online (many Wealthy Affiliate members have been able to quit their “day job” to do online marketing full time).
- People looking for a trusted hosting platform.
Who is this program NOT for?
If you are looking for a quick and easy way to get rich online, then this program is not for you. Wealthy Affiliate offers you all the support and resources you need to start a successful online activity, but you have to put in some time and effort, in order to learn how affiliate marketing works and if you follow all the lessons and the tutorials, then the success is guaranteed and you will be able to build your own online business.
Wealthy Affiliate is not a multi-level marketing program and you do not need to build a massive down line to make money from the program. The WA platform will teach you step-by-step how to make money online.
“Better three hours too soon than a minute too late.” – William Shakespeare
If you find this article useful, please comment below and share it with your friends! Thanks!
More interesting stuff to come 🙂