Updated May 12th 2020
Affiliate programs are one of the best ways to make money online and to build passive income streams. You don’t need prior experience to become a successful affiliate marketer, but you need proper training. This is my honest review of the Wealthy Affiliate training platform – the only all-in-one platform that will take you from zero to earning a full-time income online.
Before we get into the core of this post, let’s dig deeper into what affiliate programs are. As I said, affiliate programs are nowadays one of the main ways to create an income online. These programs are also known as referral programs, and they are part of Affiliate Marketing.
What Is Affiliate Marketing?
Affiliate Marketing is a relatively new form of marketing. It is a promotional channel based on performance and is part of the new forms of digital Marketing born over the last few years.
To make it simple, you get awarded (get a commission) for each client you direct to a certain website or company. If you have a website/blog dealing with a specific topic (being part of a specific niche), affiliate programs of that niche might be the right solution to monetize your blog and create revenue.
But what happens if you don’t have a blog and are completely new to making money online? In this case, programs like Wealthy Affiliate are the right choice.
Wealthy Affiliate is not only a training platform for beginners, but also for more experienced users.
I have been a Wealthy Affiliate member for three years now, though it is not the only reason why I have chosen to write this review. It is not the only platform I have subscribed to, but it is the only one really worthy of a review.
Thanks to Wealthy Affiliate I had the opportunity to learn how to build a website and how to take my first steps online.
I have a degree in Economics and Marketing, but I was a beginner in blogging and digital marketing. Thanks to WA I have been able to create and run a health & wellness blog that is becoming more and more successful. Even though it is in Italian, you can take a look at it HERE, if you have a moment.
What Is Wealthy Affiliate? An Honest Review.
Wealthy Affiliate is an educational platform created in 2005 by two British Columbia, Canadian guys Kyle Loudoun and Carson Lim, and has become the number one platform if you want to create & grow a successful business and make real money online.
Wealthy Affiliate is an online university with an extra kick: not only do they teach you how to create a successful online business, through classes and tutorials, but they also give you the right tools and resources to do so.
With WA you have the opportunity to learn and implement your new expertise on the same platform.
The platform is entirely in English, though each member is free to build his/her blog/website in any language.
Wealthy Affiliate is a vast community of more than 1,4 million members, interacting with one another for mutual help. A kind of social media, where you can deal with any topic related to your online professional journey, and also get the right motivation and inspiration, that sometimes we struggle to find.
You might be wondering if you need to have any knowledge of web programming or marketing before starting.
The answer is NO.
If you are a beginner and you want to learn how to start an online business, Wealthy Affiliate is going to assist you from the very beginning and is going to help you take the very first steps.
In other words, WA helps you find your niche (an interest, a passion, or a hobby), build a website, attract visitors, and earn an income.
Even if you already have a web site and you don’t seem to be able to make an income out of it, WA will help you find the way to success, providing tutorials and all the experience of its founders and active members.
The greatest thing about this platform is that their training actually works and there is literally NO LIMIT to how much money you can make! Some Wealthy Affiliate members are earning millions of dollars per year, while others earn thousands of dollars a month. Most of them started out as beginners on this platform. Here are some testimonials directly from WA:
What does this program offer and how much does it cost?
Wealthy Affiliate has two types of Membership:
FREE and Premium.
The FREE membership helps you start your online business and lets you have access to:
- 1 free easy-to-build website (it takes just a few clicks and less than a minute time!) + free hosting (what is more you will be walked through the entire process!);
- a free keyword research tool (30 keywords per month);
- a business class for beginners made up of 10 lessons (Online Entrepreneur Certification);
- videos and tutorials;
- real-time support from the platform owners and from expert members;
- safe and spam-free environment and no obligation to go Premium.
- one-week trial of Premium options.
The Premium membership is not compulsory if you want to start making money online, you may decide to subscribe whenever you want to have access to more benefits, resources, and tools.
I started with a free membership and after a couple of months I decided to invest in the Premium membership, as I saw the huge potentials and the opportunities the world wide web can offer, so I decided to learn more about it.
The Premium membership costs $49 per month, but if you subscribe now by clicking below you will have a 61% discount for the first Premium month, paying only $19.
WA offers you two other possibilities to get a huge discount and save money on your membership:
#1 – the yearly subscription, which costs $495, and is just $41 per month, which means only $1,3 dollars a day for the opportunity to create a passive income online. In other words, if you choose to go yearly you will have 2 months for free. How great is that?!
The Yearly Premium membership also comes with some very interesting bonuses:
- A Free .com Domain ($14 value) – you will get domain credits for a .com domain when you upgrade to yearly.
- 100 Community Credits, that you can use towards the SiteComments/SiteFeedback platforms at Wealthy Affiliate so you can get engagement on your website (comments and feedback), and website audits.
- Bonus Live Class (AMA With Kyle, one of the founders of Wealthy Affiliate, Succeeding in 2020).
#2 – taking advantage of the Black Friday offer. The last Black Friday deal was active during the weekend
Friday November 29th, 2019 – Monday December 2nd, 2019.
During the last Black Friday offer, Wealthy Affiliate gave its members the opportunity to buy the yearly subscription for only $299, which is less than $25 per month. It means only about $0.80 a day! Not bad, right?
Who knows what 2020 will bring. Hopefully Kyle and Carson will decide to keep the Black Friday tradition alive.
What does the Premium membership include?
- 10 websites (free or custom domain);
- SSL Certification (that green padlock you see as you go to https://);
- Site Speed;
- Complete technical support;
- 13 educational modules;
- Limitless access to all classes;
- SEO and keyword research tool (limitless research);
- Live Chat;
- Weekly educational Webinars;
- Private messages;
- Personal Blog on WA platform;
- More opportunities to make money on the WA platform;
- No extra costs and no upsells.
Here are the differences between the Free and the Premium memberships:
Unlike other educational programs (Affilorama, Solo Build It, or Clickbank), there aren’t any other costs to bear or extra courses to buy. You will not have to upgrade or to pay to have access to an upper level.
With Premium you will have access to everything.
The only extra cost you may have is to buy a custom domain (.com, .net, .org, etc.), if you want a customized web site, which will cost only about $13,99 a year, a lot less expensive than the competitors, since the hosting is included.
Who Is Wealthy Affiliate Intended For?
- Whoever needs an extra income;
- Whoever wants to turn his/her hobbies into a profit-making business;
- Students who want to pay for their studies;
- Housewives who have spare time to spend on the Internet;
- Retirees who want an extra income;
- Business owners, who wish to have higher visibility online;
- Employees who dream of setting up their own business (lots of Wealthy Affiliate members were able to leave their employee jobs to work on online marketing full-time).
- People looking for a reliable hosting platform.
Who Isn’t Wealthy Affiliate Intended For?
If you are looking for an easy and fast way to become rich online, then this is not the program for you.
Wealthy Affiliate offers support and resources to help you set up a successful online business, yet you have to put in some effort and time if you want to learn how affiliate marketing works. If you follow the classes and tutorials carefully, your online success is guaranteed, and you will be able to create your own money-making business online.
Your success depends on you.
Wealthy Affiliate is not an MLM (multi-level-marketing) and you don’t have to build a team or a downline to make money out of the program.
The platform will walk you step-by-step through the process of making money online.
Wealthy Affiliate PROS:
- you don’t need specific knowledge, technical or marketing skills;
- opportunity to develop skills you weren’t aware of;
- there is a free subscription, and you don’t need your credit card to subscribe;
- with a free subscription you may have 1 completely free website;
- you can learn how to build an income with Affiliate Marketing, and work with companies like Amazon, e-Bay, etc.;
- high security and anti-spam protection;
- 24-hour tech support;
- support from the WA community.
Wealthy Affiliate CONS:
- The amount of information may be overwhelming at the beginning.
- The “risk” of wasting too much time socializing with other members, as the atmosphere here is typical of social media, enjoyable and motivational.
- It doesn’t guarantee 100% that you will make money online, as putting in some effort is necessary to get positive and long-lasting results. After all we are the only ones who can make our dreams come true, by believing in ourselves and doing the best we can.
- It’s only in English (but who doesn’t speak English nowadays?).
Conclusion + Special Bonuses!
As far as I am concerned, three years ago I was looking for a way to make money online. I tried taking surveys, I watched videos and advertisements, I tried collecting bitcoins and binary options trading – and all of them caused me a waste of my time and money! Until one day I stumbled upon a Wealthy Affiliate review and signed-up immediately. It was like finding a treasure box!
WA helped me find the right path and is still helping me with my online progress.
If after reading this Wealthy Affiliate honest review you decide to subscribe, I will be happy to help you take your first steps on this platform.
Join as a starter member, it’s $0 and absolutely risk-free. Make sure to set up your account. It’s a very simple process and you will be walked through it upon joining. I promise to get in touch with you as soon as you join WA and to follow up with you from time to time.
GRAB YOUR $0 STARTER MEMBERSHIP NOW!
If upon joining the WA platform you decide to go Premium in the first 7 days you will be offered a set of special bonuses:
#1 – A 61% discount for the first month of Premium.
#2 – Immediate access to my personal bonus: “Best Website Niche Ideas for Affiliate Marketers in 2020”.
#3 – Private messaging support.
#4 – Access to 100% higher affiliate commissions.
Thank you so much for reading this Wealthy Affiliate review and don’t hesitate to sign up for your free membership now – you have nothing to lose and, who knows, WA might be that life-changing opportunity you have been waiting for.
Please drop me a comment if you enjoyed this post! And don’t forget to share it with your friends, so other people can benefit from it as well.